PAINLESS Microblading of eyebrows- how we do it!
Microblading is a manual method of semi-permanent makeup. Results can last anywhere from 1-3 years, depending on different factors affecting the procedure.
A touch-up once a year* is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of the pigment.
*This may vary depending on your skin type / skin sensitivity / how well your skin holds the pigment / medical treatment / medication / pregnancy.
Microblading is done manually, using a very fine “blade” to deposit pigments into the epidermis (the superficial layer of the skin). Because we are impacting colour closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows. Initially the newly done microbladed brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a 2 week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a 2nd procedure or “touch-up” done 4-6 weeks following the 1st procedure, as it is difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
With this technique it makes it difficult to differentiate between your own eyebrow and the cosmetic Microblading. Making this the most natural way to improve and enhance on what you already have.
IMAGINE waking up to perfectly shaped and filled in brows every morning… to stop having to worry about drawing in your eyebrows and whether they are the same on each side?
WHAT IS MICROBLADING / PERMANENT MAKE UP?
It is the process of applying pigment (colour) into the skin.
It is manually depositing pigments into the dermal layer of the skin, using a hand-held tool or “pen”. The “pen” has very thin, of the highest-quality blades / needles fixed on it that is used to create lines in a specific pattern that resemble your natural eyebrow hairs. It is NOT done with a tattoo machine.
This is the finest form of cosmetic tattooing, as the Microblading strokes are defined & crisp. Microblading will enhance the natural shape of the clients eyebrow, which will not look fake or drawn on.
To make your appointment today, see our Contact Details page HERE.
General Microblading Information prior to the appointment:
As everyone’s skin types and sensitivity levels differ, we do have a consent form that goes through all the details about you concerning allergies, medical history and general Microblading information:
- You can do an allergy test if you are prone to allergic reactions.
- Should you do an allergy test, an appointment can be made 72 hours after the test was done.
- The description of the procedure is not intended to scare or alarm anyone. It is simply an effort to fully inform the client so that we may give or withhold our consent for this procedure.
- Unfortunately all skin types & sensitivities differ, therefore no warranty or guarantees can be made regarding the results. We use the same method and same high quality products on all our clients, and wish to give the best possible results!
- In some rare cases there may be a possibility of hyperpigmentation / scarring resulting from the procedure, (please note if you are prone to hyper-pigmentation / keloid scars from previous scars or injuries obtained – we will rather NOT do this procedure for your safety)
- As some people have a low pain threshold the procedure may involve some pain and discomfort. Wr do numb topically and under the skin, so the pain should be the absolute minimum.
- It is important to note that follow-up procedure/s may be required and that the colour of the pigment used may fade.
- Again, as for skin sensitivity and allergies, some could have an allergic reaction to the pigment / product & your body may reject the pigment in some cases)